Tuesday, August 19, 2008

"I'm dating a model."

So, my darling ex-boyfriend, you are. Thank you for sharing. I honestly don't care about the 400 hundred people waiting for her wherever she is. I don't particularly care for gloating. Especially when said gloating is about my replacement. "Look, honey - all of the things you weren't! AND she likes me!"

I honestly don't know what I prefer: your utter misery (which was really annoying because it was solely due to your not having a girlfriend) or your super-wonderful-model girlfriend gloating. Have I ever sent you a text message about how wonderful my boyfriend is? No. And it's not because he's not wonderful (as everyone that knows him knows, he is), it's because it's obnoxious to shove it in anyone's face, especially my ex-boyfriend. I wouldn't do that because I wouldn't want to hurt anyone's feelings.

Maybe I'm just being a girl. But that was rude.

No comments: