Wednesday, May 27, 2009

But seriously...

Tomorrow I go on a date. Like a real one, with a guy I like, that thinks I'm fucking awesome. I tried to tell him I wasn't, but I couldn't even convince myself. I actually don't even know if I'm going on a date. I know we're getting together. I know I met his sisters, and I love them. I know things could go really fast, but I won't let them. I'm scared out of my fucking mind.

Scared of what? Who the hell knows. I make a fool out of myself? ...whatever. I offend him? ...could I really? It doesn't work? ...wouldn't be the first time. So why why why???

Jo thinks this crushing part is the best part, but I don't know. I kind of like the comfortable stuff without the awkward wondering and whatnot. Will I get "you're so great" text messages forever? Probably not, but those die down in any relationship, I think. And if they don't...auto-keeper. <3 affection. <3 you to death.

No comments: