Friday, April 17, 2009

Strong enough.

I just needed a quick reminder [to myself] that I am a strong person. I'm too empathetic sometimes. I'm too apathetic in others. I'm selfish too. Not always; I've gotten much better at that. But sometimes I don't do the right thing because the consequence of it might negatively affect me.

I'm not sure how I feel about this stuff. I am fairly grounded in my morals, but the ones that straddle the line are shruggable. Some days I feel like doing something about them, other days it's "totally cool, totally cool, totally cool....seriously."

I have no idea what my brain is doing tonight. It worked hard, it napped, it studied and then it went into super-empath mode, had serious conversation(s), went through denial and then finally got tired and made me sad. Now I'm just stuck in "I should really be sleeping + I have a quiz in 5 hours + I need better willpower."

Gah! Willpower, WTF?! Some days > all the shit that happens, some days < everything, ever.

No comments: